Monday, September 12, 2011

Welcome!

Over the years many people have told me that I should start a blog, so I finally got up enough ambition to do so. To start with I just want to state first and foremost that I am a Christian. Everything about this blog begins and ends with that. I follow the Bible literally and most of my arguments and thoughts come from an end-times biblical perspective. I believe that we are in the LAST of the last days and that our time on earth is very short. Everything that the Bible says has come to past, so why shouldn't the prophecies that haven't been fulfilled? It seems that every day now a politician somewhere is calling for a global currency to solve our fiscal problems, a global government to solve our societal problems, and an one-world religion to solve our moral and ethical problems. I find it interesting that the Bible prophesied that these things would happen 2,000+ years ago.

On a side note I just want everyone to know that my grammar is pretty bad. It will be a work in progress so please be gentle.

So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment